Below are Saul Alinsky’s Eight Steps.
Think of these as “fronts” in a war; Western front, Eastern front. These are all the fronts the Enemies of the United States have set up and been fighting for at least the past 50 years—
—all on your front steps and at your front door.
You simply don’t have time to sit and complain about how the elected officials you trusted have let you down.
There are hundreds of way you can send them all a message every day that you have taken these issues in hand and will be doing something about daily, and not just the next election day.
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
You simply don’t have time to sit around and complain.